sophomore english, Department of Mass Communication, 2005

Sunday, June 19, 2005

An impressive Butterfly Love

傳二 592090642 莊宛妮
I found that feature of Butterfly Love is kind of weak after comparing with another operas. We considered there was limit of time and guys may confuse of complex plots. Maybe the foreign jurors can’t get the exactly point because of the culture gap, so we just received one award. The moment we played in the orchestra, I could feel how audiences liked us. Although we didn’t really hit the goal, we still felt happy and we’ll never forget and appreciate. Of course, we showed character as well.


I have three experiences to participate with operas in my college life and also enjoyed a number of plays. The script might not be tough in that not everyone can get the point, I thought. In our case, we made talking easy. By this reason, jurors had no ideas to give points, I guess. By comparing, the scripts of the Department of English were more. After all, they had 30 minutes long. It was a very enough period for them to prepare a whole story. On the other hand, there was something we should notice. They are as following: First of all, their clothing consists of their own clothes without renting. Secondly, scripts were easy and with much daily conversation. Thirdly, they pronounced well and spoken with good volume. by the way, I like the actor whose name is Alfie because his performance is very vivid. I also like Justin’s character part.

After the show, I expect that freshmen could have more chance to play with the Department of English next year. I believe we could express our specific even we don’t take course in ES. Albert and professor Kao gave us many suggestions and encouraged us. If there were next time we should have more perfect performance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home