sophomore english, Department of Mass Communication, 2005

Sunday, June 19, 2005

Revive my old days

傳二 592090109 何冠群
I have been to access to the legitimate drama in the senior high school. Those days I enjoy in it. I can not lack of it in my life. I am very excited to access to it again.


This time is different of before, because it is an English legitimate drama. It is the reason to make me a little nervous.

Our legitimate drama named—Butterfly love. It is an old story, we change some contents to let story become more interesting. In drama I portray Chu’s father, many people ask me how could I have that courage let me look like so ugly. I think it does not to refuse, because it is a basic need. In this drama, we take almost time to make a lot of stage property. We don’t win any awards. But we enjoy in it more than an award.

Alfie was the most special drama I see on that day. They had enough contents.
Their content was very interesting. Their acting skill was very good. I think they must take a lot of time to prepare it.


It is really a special experience. Because we can cooperate with English department students. I hope we can cooperate with again in the future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home