sophomore english, Department of Mass Communication, 2005

Sunday, June 19, 2005

Enjoy in the theater

傳二 592090240 吳欣庭
This is not the first time to performance English play, but it’s the first time in the university and the first time entering from an alliance with English department. I felt so excited and really got nervous. Because of face…, we got win.


This program start in the last semester, we decide to do the play. At first I didn’t feel any trouble or question until we tried to create the story. It’s in English, not Chinese. We do this job for two weeks or much longer time. Practice from every week to every day. We really do our best, especially when the date(5/10)getting close.

At that day, we got a good job(although we didn’t get any team award),that’s the first time we didn’t get any trouble, and all actor didn’t go the wrong way.(liang’s an chou’s father first did the same action)when we finished the play, I really so touched.

And I saw two the other team in our class, I also felt proud of us. We did the best way to show our character, and we use the media surprising many audience.

Beside us, English department got good grades in the play “Alfie”. And I only saw this play. It let me felt so long. At first, I felt funny and the main actor got the good job, but their funny point all the same so I can’t laugh anymore finally. Maybe their story not compass enough and not adaptation for a long time. if they want let it better, they should improve their performance way. It will get more interesting.

This time is an unforgettable memory, and I learned many things in this time,. at last, thanks Albert, thanks my team member and all people who give me a hand when I in the trouble, thanks a million.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home