sophomore english, Department of Mass Communication, 2005

Sunday, June 19, 2005

Do our best!

傳二 592090305 林雅雯
I am very happy and very unexpected, that I can participate in the English modern drama this time and serving as the light teacher role, because before the experience this time, I have never touched such a relevant work to controlled in the light , so I am very nervous that I might mess up this performance.


Before this, I studied hard in how to control the light and did some homework in advance diligently in order to let myself not get too nervous on this job unduly.

During this course of study, let me touched the field which I would not learn originally, and I am very happy that I did not make and mistakes on that day. When talking about the exercise course of the whole English modern drama, everybody's extraordinary motive, including spend much time rehearsing, no matter in the school or outside, everybody cooperate very much, to let the hole rehearse course can smooth going. And make the course of the props entirely impressed me deeply, cause we did not have enough time to make props, we usually stayed at the props group leader’s home making the props all night. The completeness of everybody and the props accomplished diligently, all these are worth to encourage. Making us to show these props that we made hardly through a month proudly on the day when we performance.

Though on the last award-winning list, we had not received a lot of rewards, an important thing is that the whole groups were having fun. Because the directory performed is to belong to the comedy, so we are very glad that during the performance that can bring happiness to the audience that under the platform. Having received a lot of laughs and applause, have been already encouraged us.

In the performance that English courses did, we had seen some more professional performances too, like the group of ALFIE’s, they extraordinary motive on the light control so I believe Caren &Zinnia cooperated with suitable skill very well, making people admired very much.
Playing the name of Alfie, Anthony, whose artistic skills is good too, entering the play very much, it is vivid that the ones that perform let me feel very excellent, and the sound is loud and the intonation is all paid special attention too, will not let people want to fall asleep dully. Maybe it is because the drama is more interesting too, the whole story is talking about Alfie is a playboy and fools around all the time, he usually gets whatever woman wants. This drama is quite different with others, so I believe director LILY &RUBY &SANNY, these three people will certainly very diligently too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home