sophomore english, Department of Mass Communication, 2005

Sunday, June 19, 2005

We write the new page of history

傳二 592090070 李冠皇
In this winter vacation, the student association leader of English department and I have many meetings. We were studying how to make a play contest. I believe I got lots things during those processes. The hardest thing was the communication with each other.

Many friends of English department admired our action before the play. I felt that we expressed the Mass Communication department’s feature. In the Butterfly Love, all members stood on the stage like a professional actor. Vivian and Dai were the best performers of the leading role in my mind. It was a new arrangement of the old story. Our conversation was so short that made audients feeling nothing extraordinary.

The script, “Who Is Playing with Fu Manchu”, has lots of history background, so it became a challenge to us. The dance was designed to a hairline. Their conversations were better than ours. The media and the news were important in “Shooting Paparazzi”. I felt their performance bring media person’s spirit. They wanted to tell us much news in the story but the time wasn’t enough. If someone didn’t care about any news that he or she can not understood the means of the drama.

“Alfie”, from the English department, they have more advance space. Their body language need to be more open and nature. In this part, I thought we, the Mass Communication department, could not compare with the English department. We were majoring in media that’s the reason why our body language should be better than other department from the beginning. I thought their advantage is the conversation.

This action made classmates stand on one boat. I want my class full of friendship and happy together. If we have another chance, I would glad to perform it again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home