sophomore english, Department of Mass Communication, 2005

Sunday, June 19, 2005

Perfect Drama

傳二 592090484 潘雨
Butterfly love is the drama that I first time to access to the legitimate drama. I am a members of to do props, is it a hard work for us because it have many detail must to do, for example:butterfly’s ala, father’s face fungus, chaussures, palanquin. In this drama , I portray butterfly Chu,it is symbolized their two personal deads of the love is satisfactory. I have no stage dialogue in this drama, but in the end each persons can remember the stage dialogue of the whole play.Although only fifteen minutes of performance, but the drama is very socko for me.


Alfie is the only drama that I saw on the scene on that day. I don’t know how the others, but Alfie is very interesting for me because their topic is very close to our life. This drama no matter what the actor or stage dialogues in spite of all are very perfect, at least compare with us.
This experience is very special for everyone, although we rise the quarrel a lot of times and we don’t win any prize but it is all worthy because we already have precious memory.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home