sophomore english, Department of Mass Communication, 2005

Sunday, June 19, 2005

Amazing play experience

大傳二 592090197 陳義宏
In this semester, I have a special experience in my English class. Albert Tang plans a English play for us. In the beginning, I do not like this kinds of teach method. The reason why is I think it is a difficult plan for me. If I were a English depart student, teacher Albert’s plan must interests me. Due to I am not a English department student, I can not understand the sense of American culture and American literature. This plan suits the student who loving American culture. But I guess teacher Albert plans this play, I guess it had another meaning I can’t see it. Our play name is “Butterfly Love.” It was a ancient china story. Actually it was a tragedy, and Cindy Huang adapts. She is our director. She plays well down. In this drama play, I play a role who enjoy laughing at some one. I say: “come on, everybody takes a look, it is a handkerchief.” It is a simple and short sentence, but I didn’t play well. Everybody do their best in order to get good grades. Final we have not get any efforts, I felt down extremely and I think everybody has the same feels. Especially our palanquin, I can’t believe no one thinks it is we make it. It sorrows me. It is not borrow. Now the play is finished. I wish my junior at school can revenge next year. It means see you next year, Mass communication department will get perfect grades in next year.


I have many English department students in my school. Before 2 months, I visited their play. The play is a high class. Although I do not understand the play’s total meaning, I still know 2 or 3 part of their play. Their speech is quick and appeal. How amazing the play’s character is my friend and the charming drama’s player almost have the same age as me. I feel really shame because my English… In fact, I known some people even just a freshman.
There are quite different between day English department and night English department. I am glad to play drama with English department. It helps me know their speech skills. Maybe they are not better than day English department’s play, but they are winners at our contest at least. They are better than our “Butterfly Love.”


Actually, I don’t like their play. I can not pursue myself their play are well. The play “Alfie ”, He is always blandishment girls. In their play, he says “I am straight.” Mean he is a normal man, not a gay. I like the third play more than “Alfie.” The monster plays very good. Alfie’s girl friend likes lesbian. It interests me. Finally, thank to Albert’s help, The “Butterfly Love” will play well down from start to finish.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home