sophomore english, Department of Mass Communication, 2005

Sunday, June 19, 2005

Beautiful Mission

傳二 592090628 張可辰
First of all, I’m glad to have this chance to be the leading lady in our drama. My role is Yin-Tai Chou. As we know, Yin-Tai Chou and Shan-Po Liang are two tragic roles, but we want to change the tradition and give the Yin-Tai Chou and Shan-Po Liang’s a new image in “Butterfly Love”.

I think that new Yin-Tai Chou is a funny role and has driven away from the old traditional image. In addition, we added a rap part in our drama. Personally I like Hip-Hop music a lot, so I try to use rap to bring the crowd to the climax.

Secondly, I’m proud of our team numbers. Even if we spend a lot of time to rehearsal and made stage props after school, but everyone was so happy. And I believe that no one can deny that our palanquin is really beautiful.

We were fully confidence and did our best on our performance at May 7. Although, we had a lot of hard time and difficulties in between and didn't win anything at last, I still think that it's a very significant experience for me. I gain so much from it. It's such a wonderful memory in our university life.

Our competitor's drama, the "Shooting Paparazzi", is good at using multimedia presentation. However, their complicated story line and characters chart give audiences hard time to follow.

The other drama, "Who is watching Fu-Manchu", used a movie introduction to talk about the time flame of the story did really sparkle the audience's eyes. Though, the lighting for the whole play can be improved since not every actor or actress on the stage can be seen clearly.

The English department's drama "Alfie” did a really good job on their English punctuation. However, the leading lady talked too fast which need to slow down on the stage. The whole play was pretty stable from the beginning till the end, didn't have any big mistake.

Finally, I want to thanks for Albert's supports. He taught us many secrets and useful skills for English play and encourage us to input new ideas. I believe in doing my best in everything and keep the passion will lead me to success.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home