sophomore english, Department of Mass Communication, 2005

Monday, June 20, 2005

What should we do? Just play the role well!

傳二 592090630 王之岑
This is my first time to play an English drama. It was also the first time that English and Mass Communication departments to do it together. It’s meaningful to everyone who had participated in the activities.

In the beginning, I was hesitated in whether joint this or not. I know it would be take much time to rehearse and practice our drama, making background and all the settings. I have to work in the daytime. I was scared I didn’t have enough time to do it. After discussing, we find our group members.

First, there were many people didn’t work together before. It’s the first time, too. We took much time to familiar with each other. Therefore, we didn’t do many things like the other two groups.

From reorganizing the script, rehearsing many times`, and making all the thighs we need on the stage, we are in a happy mood. All the members do our best to act the role in the play. Even a bit player, we all enjoy acting it. I like “Butterfly Love” most, I know we do hardworking. Even though we didn’t get many prizes. I didn’t feel sad. In the play, I felt what I get most was friends and the attitude. They are serious to face the play.

“Alfie” is one of the plays that English department played. Their pronunciation is better than us.But I don’t like the drama like this one. Even the actors doing well, it’s not the type I like. It would make us feel all the girls in the Alfie just want to look beautiful.

Who is watching Fu Man Chou- another group in our department, they really did a good job. 司承運 act well in his role. Their appearances are earnest. I enjoy their play.

It’s a good experience in my college life. All the members in our class are the best. Especially the Butterfly Love team, I really feel touched in the process we did together.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home